Triogical addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

The big T and me boys - Nomad

3 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

The big T and me boys - Nomad Empty The big T and me boys - Nomad

Message par nomad 19/2/2014, 16:41

Hello everyone.

I'd like to introduce my first map named "The big T and me boys" :DThere are two versions of this map: slow version and fast version (which would be harder). I hope you Triogical addicts will like this map and let's discuss it here.

1/ Fast version (rotating canon speed: 88)
The big T and me boys - Nomad NFewNe1

2/ Slow version (rotating canon speed: 100)
The big T and me boys - Nomad BqEcaCd

Please feel free to ask me if you have any question about the map. There would be some fun in it, I promise Wink

nomad

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The big T and me boys - Nomad Empty Re: The big T and me boys - Nomad

Message par Patapin 20/2/2014, 09:32

Thank you nomad.

And now one can download the 2 versions in the attached zip file
Fichiers joints
The big T and me boys - Nomad Attachment
The big T and me boys.zip Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(3 Ko) Téléchargé 9 fois
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par Patapin 26/2/2014, 12:20

Very interesting contruction.
Alas, even at slow motion, I can't finsih it. I believe there are a lot of precise timings I cannot handle.
I tried to place the Pusher, or the Grabber, or the Zapper on L10, but can't find which one is the good !

The T20 klondike is a real big difficulty. How many timings does it need before it can be taken ?
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 26/2/2014, 12:51

Patapin a écrit:Very interesting contruction.
Alas, even at slow motion, I can't finsih it. I believe there are a lot of precise timings I cannot handle.
I tried to place the Pusher, or the Grabber, or the Zapper on L10, but can't find which one is the good !

So I guess you're getting stuck going up? I believe you'll figure out which one is most suitable for L10. Just pay a little more attention to the left side Very Happy You're true about the precise timings, but you'll only have to do it once in the very first mission - going up, and I believe it's not too difficult to finish that action.

Patapin a écrit:The T20 klondike is a real big difficulty. How many timings does it need before it can be taken ?

Sorry, do you mean the T1 klondike? Just pm me a screenshot of where you're stuck at (or post in here if you want), so I'll be able to help you more effectively but not too clearly. Save the fun for last Very Happy

nomad

Message par Patapin 27/2/2014, 11:00

Thanks, the left side gave me the clue for L10.

Spoiler:
Looking at that image, do you think I can still finsih the map, or is it already in jeopardy ?

And I meant T1, you were right. My guess is that the reflector R3 must go to S3, pushed while the Pusher is sliding. Is it possible ?
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 27/2/2014, 11:26

Patapin a écrit:Thanks, the left side gave me the clue for L10.

Spoiler:
Looking at that image, do you think I can still finsih the map, or is it already in jeopardy ?

Yeah, you got the boys to where they should be. Unfortunately, it's already in jeopardy as you said Very Happy Just try to accomplish a little less kill Wink

Patapin a écrit:And I meant T1, you were right. My guess is that the reflector R3 must go to S3, pushed while the Pusher is sliding. Is it possible ?

You are right about the reflector R3. Is is possible Smile

nomad

Message par nomad 27/2/2014, 11:37

By the way, there is a story about J14. I'd love to tell it by introducing version 2 after you guys finishing this version. I just write this down here in case I forget it Smile

nomad

Message par Patapin 28/2/2014, 12:37

nomad a écrit:Just try to accomplish a little less kill Wink
I tried ; and I tried... but failed. I cannot see how to preserve Cannon S14 and take R13 without using J14. scratch

For the second part, I tried another option than a sliding reflector : I destroyed S1 with the Zapper sliding. it is possible, but then I need some other laser to destroy D12 by the mean of reflectors, and it seems impossible, because of the stones in the left corner. So I must preserve the Zapper, and kill S1 with a rotating Cannon. The timings seem very difficult then. have you a clue, please ?
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 28/2/2014, 16:29

Just try to accomplish a little less kill Wink
I tried ; and I tried... but failed. I cannot see how to preserve Cannon S14 and take R13 without using J14. scratch

I can see your difficulty. It's true, you can not preserve both S14 and J14. You should take a right choice between them Wink My little hint: what is I12's role?
So I must preserve the Zapper, and kill S1 with a rotating Cannon.

You're right. So the problem here is which Canon we should choose to kill S1. Come on, you're on the right way. Just try a little more and tell me which canon is your best choice Smile There are some Canons you can scratch out of the list easily, cause you have to keep Pusher alive after pushing R3.

nomad

Message par Patapin 1/3/2014, 13:34

I choose to
Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Patapin le 2/3/2014, 10:25, édité 1 fois
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 1/3/2014, 15:39

Patapin a écrit:I choose to destroy Canon R14, because I need to free the column J (bronze block on J14 and pushed to L14). If not, I don't see how the Pusher can be blowed by the rotating Pusher J15.

I'm feeling highly enthusiastic, 'cause you have revealed my secret about J14 so soon. As I said, J14 has something to do in the version 2. It is waiting for you Very Happy
Now, I just wanna remind you about the jeopardy in the screenshot you shared Wink Good luck.

nomad

Message par Patapin 2/3/2014, 09:16

Is it due to the position of the Zapper ?
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 2/3/2014, 09:55

Patapin a écrit:Is it due to the position of the Zapper ?

Spoiler:

By the way, do you think we should continue discussing via PM and remove all posts above (or put them in spoiler tags)? I'm afraid I'd be an unintentional party-pooper here.

Dernière édition par nomad le 2/3/2014, 10:40, édité 1 fois

nomad

Message par Patapin 2/3/2014, 10:25

Thank you. And OK for spoilers !
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 2/3/2014, 10:28

Patapin a écrit:Thank you. And OK for spoilers !

Not at all. I guess you'll complete "Going up" part soon. The second part is waiting for you. Have fun!

nomad

Message par Bernard 2/3/2014, 18:54

Hi Nomad

Congratulations, very nice and tough map.  applaudir1 
The strategy is not so difficult to guess, the 3 boys must go up and Grabber must return down.
tactic is more difficult : you have to deal with destructible path and with vicious rotating canons and a troublesome grey block.
I did it in 71 steps, but some steps are surely avoidable at the top of the map.
Timing is sometimes difficult and the saving option is cruelly absent.
In my solution, I kill immediatly S14...

Bernard

Message par nomad 3/3/2014, 10:11

Bernard a écrit:Hi Nomad

Congratulations, very nice and tough map.  applaudir1 
The strategy is not so difficult to guess, the 3 boys must go up and Grabber must return down.
tactic is more difficult : you have to deal with destructible path and with vicious rotating canons and a troublesome grey block.
I did it in 71 steps, but some steps are surely avoidable at the top of the map.
Timing is sometimes difficult and the saving option is cruelly absent.
In my solution, I kill immediatly S14...

Hi Bernard,

It's nice to hear you did it. Congratulation. Your news is so significant to me. It helps me find out a fatal backdoor caused by R1. It's a little bit of pity that I couldn't trick you guys with the cracking square J14. Now I can redesign R1 as a cracking square, but I don't want to do that. Because I only want to use 8 cracking squares in total, as every other items. So I've took a look back and redesigned this map as the screenshot below. Hope its solution would not be out of my intention anymore. I just want to say thanks to you, Bernard. And you too, Patapin, for reminding me the capability of J14.

Here is my new official construction for "The big T and me boys". I hope you all will enjoy it Very Happy 

The big T and me boys - Nomad Qf7N5R2

P/s: And here is my unofficial version, for those who love my old construction:
(Please don't play this version, you guys, if you're not interested in some map which has more than one solution)

The big T and me boys - Nomad TGOnkaK

Dernière édition par nomad le 3/3/2014, 14:21, édité 2 fois

nomad

Message par Patapin 3/3/2014, 10:29

Congratulations to Bernard, who surprises me each time by his supernatural abilities to find quickly solutions for our puzzles.

It's a relief that I can destroy S14 as I thought, because it was really a PITA  Embarassed 

But still I can't find a solution. I don't know whether the Zapper must go up as the two other robots, or must stay a little longer near the bottom.

As for your new design, nomad, why don't you add it in an attached file ?
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 3/3/2014, 10:54

Patapin a écrit:It's a relief that I can destroy S14 as I thought, because it was really a PITA  Embarassed 

Now it may still be your pain Wink

Patapin a écrit:But still I can't find a solution. I don't know whether the Zapper must go up as the two other robots, or must stay a little longer near the bottom.

In the old construction, you could do it with all 3 boys, reflectors and some other things Very Happy

Patapin a écrit:As for your new design, nomad, why don't you add it in an attached file ?

My bad. I've attached my new zip file here: https://triogical-addict.forumactif.org/t593-3-maps-by-nomad.
Somehow I can not attach files in "Commment the new maps" area.

nomad

Message par Patapin 3/3/2014, 11:17

The uploading is allowed only in the Release section, because I find it logical.
But if you want, I can extend the permissions. Maybe it would be more convenient.

Thanks for your clues. I think I have an overdose of searching, I'll make a break with this map for a little while...
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par nomad 3/3/2014, 12:08

Thank you, Patapin. But maybe it's unnecessary to attach files here. Hope you'll come back to us with this map soon Smile

nomad

Message par nomad 3/3/2014, 14:12

Oh no! I've found out that my new unofficial version still has backdoor. It turns out R1 is not really the fatal weak point but J14!!! Bernard, do you agree with me?

By the way, you may wanna avoid that version, you guys, if you're not interested in some map which has more than one solution!

nomad

Message par Bernard 3/3/2014, 18:06

Hi
I had a look at your 2 new versions :
With a cracking square in R1, I need some steps more, but no difficulty.
With the new positions of the boys, some steps more, but quite the same solution.
My opinion is that a map with several solutions is better than one with a unique solution.
With a complicated map, the creator has difficulties to master everything and other solutions can appear.
You name it backdoors, i name it intrinsic richness of this game.

Bernard

Message par nomad 4/3/2014, 18:35

Bernard a écrit:Hi
I had a look at your 2 new versions :
With a cracking square in R1, I need some steps more, but no difficulty.
With the new positions of the boys, some steps more, but quite the same solution.
My opinion is that a map with several solutions is better than one with a unique solution.
With a complicated map, the creator has difficulties to master everything and other solutions can appear.
You name it backdoors, i name it intrinsic richness of this game.

Thank you for quick reply, Bernard. You're so awesome indeed. Finally, thanks to your reply, I found the exact object which I thought would be your key. It's the object which I don't want to remove from the map most, because it's very tricky, but not removing it means my current official map has at least two solutions. I agree with you about the richness of this game. But I have my own reason. Playing game is for fun, that's true. The proof is that I was very happy when I found out the totally different second way to solve this map. I've been very happy to see that Triogical addicts (like me) have still been playing my map with their hearts.

However, on the other hand, creating a map which could be solved with less data it has is a little failure to me. I think all other map-creators would have sympathy with this point of mine. Thanks God we have all other members of this small community to perfect our maps together Very Happy

By the way, I'll continue repair my construction as usual. You guys, wait and see what's coming Wink

nomad

Message par nomad 6/3/2014, 02:15

New design is ready! You can download it via this link: https://triogical-addict.forumactif.org/t593-3-maps-by-nomad

Have a nice day, y'all!

nomad

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant