Triogical addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.

2 participants

Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.  Empty Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.

Message par islasands2012 11/4/2022, 09:19

Hi there
It's been a long time since I played Triogical. I used to play it on my Macbook but it died many years ago.

When I try to install the Triogical Zip on my PC I get a message saying:

Unable to install. Missing DLL/OCX 126

Are you able to help?

I apologize for not being able to communicate with you in French. I'm afraid I only remember a few phrases from my schoolgirl days, - such as "Voici Armand, voici les jolie fleurs dans le jardin..."

Merci

Isabel

islasands2012

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.  Empty Re: Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.

Message par Patapin 11/4/2022, 10:00

Hello Isabel, Very Happy

I'll try to give you a few informations. Don't worry for your French language, I guess I'll be able to converse in English. cheers

First of all, what is your Windows version? Is it Windows 10, as I suppose? In this case, just try to:
- install Triogical2 on a USB key, a little one just for Triogical. So if you lose your PC, you can continue to play on another one! But you can still install Triogical on your PC, no problem.
- when Triogical in installed, click with the right button on the Triogical icon Zapper
- and choose "run as administrator"

Maybe this will be sufficient to play.

If the error #126 is still present, we'll try something else, like described in French there: https://triogical-addict.forumactif.org/t697-triogical-et-windows-10-la-solution#4089
And if not enough, we'll try this: https://triogical-addict.forumactif.org/t697-triogical-et-windows-10-la-solution#3503

Don't worry, I'll translate everything for you.

See you (tomorrow maybe)
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.  Empty Re: Trying to install Triogical Zip on my Windows HP Elite Notebook.

Message par islasands2012 12/4/2022, 09:00

Thank you so much! It took a while to understand what I needed to do. It turned out to be quite simple. I needed to run one of the files as administrator.

I am so happy to be able to play Triogical again!

Kia ora

Isabel

islasands2012

Message par Patapin 12/4/2022, 09:17

Great! Very Happy

Now we have a new player from the other side of the Earth. Fantastic!

(Within a few days, I will move these posts to the right section: https://triogical-addict.forumactif.org/t637-in-case-of-problems)
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé