Triogical addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Finish mapset 8

4 participants

Finish mapset 8 Empty Finish mapset 8

Message par Koleloi 21/5/2012, 05:07

Hi all friends,

I have just finished mapset 8 yesterday. It was very exciting to solve the maps, one after another. Very, very great mapset. Thank all the map-creators for making such nice and interesting puzzles.

I want to share my opinions with you about this mapset:

Toughest map: #79 - Fenetress. (#73 - Cornerstone) Evil or Very Mad
Cleverest map: #95 - Sound Bite (#84 - Noughts and crosses) Mad
Best-created map: #99 - Transformateurs (#96 - Stairway to heaven) Very Happy
Hardest map: #95 or #99.

In my opinion, almost maps in last three group are hard and well positioned, except three ones: #91 Le sanctuaire (should be placed in a easy group), #97 The giant and #98 A tribute to Eric (these two maps should be placed in a medium group). It's just my own opinion Smile

To be honest, I feel a bit dissapointed with "very hard" grade, especially after struggling too hard on the groups 9 and 10 Shocked . Only two of four are difficult while the other two is quite easy indeed.

Anyway, this is still very, very great mapset. I hope all the remain mapsets, which I am going to play, are at the same level and quality Embarassed .

I want to hear your opinions bout this mapset.

Thank map creators and thank patapin-gatherer so much clown .

Koleloi

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Finish mapset 8 Empty Re: Finish mapset 8

Message par Patapin 21/5/2012, 09:08

Dear Kolekoi,

thank you for your kin remarks and subtile reflexions ! Very Happy

I shall try to have a look at mapset#8 one of these days.

Enjoy mapset#9 now, this one is good, too !
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par Cat 5/6/2012, 16:12

Hi Koleloi,

Sorry for not answering quickly, was busy with mapset 10.

I haven't finished mapset 8 yet. I'm only in group 9. But as you said some maps sometimes seem to be in the wrong group.
I sometimes think that a hard map is easy but I think that everybody is different and our brains function differently. For example, a map you find easy could be difficult for me to solve and vice versa.

So it is rather hard to create a mapset of 99 maps that everyone would find of equal difficulty.
Good for you if you can easily solve a hard map. It's rewarding.

Also, a very easy map can get very hard if you try to match the best score ! Very Happy

Cat

Message par Koleloi 7/6/2012, 09:13

Hi Cat,

Thank you for your feedback on my post. As I have mentioned, all that I said were just my own opinion and I totally agree with you that a map that I find difficult may be easy for you and vice versa Wink .

I wish you could finish this mapset soon and share your opinion of all the levels with other players Very Happy .

By the way, I wish there'd be more English topics here, that I'm not familiar with French even with google translator Neutral .

Koleloi

Message par Cat 7/6/2012, 13:18

Koleloi a écrit:I wish you could finish this mapset soon and share your opinion of all the levels with other players
I will try and finish it when I'm done with mapset #10.
How about you play mapset #10 ? It's like a competition when you play the same mapset as other players. And if you get stuck it'll be easier for us to remember the map and help you.

By the way, I wish there'd be more English topics here, that I'm not familiar with French even with google translator
Yeah, I understand.
I wish there would be more English posts as well. I started to translate some of the French topics but there are too many. Several topics are posted every day I can't keep up with all of them.
But it's up to you and the English-speaking players (it seems you're the only one, though) to add new posts.
Also if you really want to know what's written in any post, you tell me which one(s) and I'll translate it/them.
Sorry about that. I know some French players speak English and I'm sure they'd be happy to answer your posts as well.
I'm going to post a message to remind them you are among us ! Very Happy

Cat

Message par Koleloi 8/6/2012, 09:22

Hi Cat,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's very kind of you caring about my difficult as well as other English-speaking players' out there.
Acttually I wish to see more players join here with us. It seems very few people outside of France know Triogical. Some old players in allphons forum seem have stopped playing this game or just maybe don't know about this forum.

However I still feel happy that this forum is getting more and more member, with new posts come regularly cheers .

Also, I will go on playing mapset 10 soon. May I know how many levels have you finished, as well as other players? How can I do to catch up with all of you? Rolling Eyes

Regards,

Koleloi

Message par Patapin 8/6/2012, 14:26

Koleloi a écrit:Also, I will go on playing mapset 10 soon. May I know how many levels have you finished, as well as other players? How can I do to catch up with all of you? Rolling Eyes
You can have a look at the Hall Of Fame : https://triogical-addict.forumactif.org/f37-hall-of-fame

Koleloi a écrit:Some old players in allphons forum seem have stopped playing this game or just maybe don't know about this forum.
I think like you, it's a pity that I don't have their mail adresses...

Koleloi a écrit:However I still feel happy that this forum is getting more and more member, with new posts come regularly cheers .
So do I ! Very Happy
Patapin
Patapin
Admin

Message par Cat 10/6/2012, 16:26

Koleloi a écrit:How can I do to catch up with all of you? Rolling Eyes
I think the best way would be to stop playing whichever mapset you're playing now and start mapset#10. You don't have to finish a mapset to start another one.
Most of us are playing the 6th or 7th group. You can see the scores under Mapset#10 in the hof.

Cat

Message par h2so4 10/6/2012, 20:22

Patapin a écrit:

Koleloi a écrit:Some old players in allphons forum seem have stopped playing this game or just maybe don't know about this forum.
I think like you, it's a pity that I don't have their mail adresses...

I have sent a mail to Alf to promote this site and to ask if he still has some contacts and e-mail addresses that he could share with us.

let's wait and see

h2so4

h2so4
Admin

Message par Patapin 11/6/2012, 07:20

I think alf will be very pleased to read you, h2so4 Very Happy
Patapin
Patapin
Admin